This is a really nice game but there are quite a few minor bugs/errors.
- auto-res crashes the game
- cast time upgrade should read "Reduce" not "Increase"
- some reward items (mainly gear) aren't actually added to inventory
- tier 1 boss will only show screen explosion effect when the one in the back is killed
- if multiple enemies are killed by an aoe skill they do not show death animation
- the "select" feature at the shop selects the character just by the cursor being on them, not by hitting space (you have to press backspace on the character the cursor is on to select them)
I'm pretty sure that all I found, gonna play some more now.
To all the bitching ppl..
It's an ok game, just kinda boring. NO LAG AT ALL, YOUR PC MUST SUCK!
This game is AMAZING! I played it for 6 hours yesterday and now I'm back to get the 6 last cards. I can say without a doubt this is the best flash game I've ever played. The graphics were amazing. If you were to make this an online client and create more monsters (cards) I would be addicted forever. I'd even be willing to pay real money for rare cards to own everyone.
I think I like the other one more because it was more challenging, but the Super Karoshi was a decent addition. It's a shame there were no boxes, electricity, etc.
I rather enjoyed it.
I liked your brickyard game as well, except in this one I kept trying to use the arrow keys to rotate and ended up having to restart, it's annoying and actually caused me to quit. Other than that, it's a great game.
LOLOL nice game but I only looked, didn't play.
Thanks! And your Naruto Create a Character 4 is really awesome.
Aha, I will crush your game! No really, it's cute.
You have a lot of options for face but choosing an entire body isn't really "custom".
This reminds me of "Shock Defense" by shockArcade. That game was fun but this game just moves it to a level beyond god-like. This is officially my favourite game on Newgrounds and I am looking forward to the balance chances so it's not so hard later on because I would play this for hours on end. You've made a great game. What ever happened to Onslaught 1??
Onslaught 1 was the same game but written with all the code on the timeline in Flash. All the code was moved to external AS2 classes in v2 for performance and maintainability reasons. Ons1 was much the same, just a slightly clunkier interface and fewer combos and turrets.
Best flash game ever.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.