300 Revisited 300 Revisited

Well..

Great choice of music and decent voice acting. The humor was solid but the timing was a little slow. Good job anyways. 8/10 4/5

BmacDelete responds:

awesome
yeah i agree, we wrote the script in about an hour and it was finished within 2 days after so i guess that's what happens
thanks for the review

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

PROFESSAH!

Wow, this is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time. Bring Luke back!

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Nice.

I lol'd when the purple guy screamed. Halo isn't my favourite game but this was made well.

Megaman X RPG: Arena Demo Megaman X RPG: Arena Demo

Amazing!

This is a really nice game but there are quite a few minor bugs/errors.

- auto-res crashes the game
- cast time upgrade should read "Reduce" not "Increase"
- some reward items (mainly gear) aren't actually added to inventory
- tier 1 boss will only show screen explosion effect when the one in the back is killed
- if multiple enemies are killed by an aoe skill they do not show death animation
- the "select" feature at the shop selects the character just by the cursor being on them, not by hitting space (you have to press backspace on the character the cursor is on to select them)

I'm pretty sure that all I found, gonna play some more now.

MagnetiBall MagnetiBall

To all the bitching ppl..

It's an ok game, just kinda boring. NO LAG AT ALL, YOUR PC MUST SUCK!

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

Wow...

This game is AMAZING! I played it for 6 hours yesterday and now I'm back to get the 6 last cards. I can say without a doubt this is the best flash game I've ever played. The graphics were amazing. If you were to make this an online client and create more monsters (cards) I would be addicted forever. I'd even be willing to pay real money for rare cards to own everyone.

-=- Deformed -=- Deformed

ROFL

What are the lyrics for this!?

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Amazing...

One of the best songs I've ever heard.

Avenger's Hatred Avenger's Hatred

Pretty good..

It's okay, but the either the eyes seem too high or nose seems too low. Also the top-left part of the hair kind of makes him like he has no back-of-head...lol. GJ though.

CrysisWolf responds:

lol yeah thanks for the opinion. the only reason why his nose is so low is because his face is tilted down and his eyes are looking up from that position, making his expression more like a stern glare. But, I still need to practice :P